Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lets try this...

Ok, now this is the first official post, I will post more pics and comments when I get my new camera (hint hint for jim). Anyway Zach is very busy with soccer right now and will start swim lessons and skating lessons for hockey in June. We are so very blessed to have such a wonderful child and enjoy each moment with him as he gets older. I must say that I do miss the baby stage a little, all the hugs and kisses. When Zach was playing T-ball I came from work to watch his game and wanted to hug and kiss him, well this is what I got from Zach "Mom I am playing a game" and walked away from me. That was my first "oh my gosh my baby does not need me anymore momment". He is only 4 , I keep thinking, but I am sure this is just the first of many momments that I realize he is growing up.

No comments: