Monday, November 24, 2008

Duck...

Jim and Zachy go hunting as often as they can, so guess what we have been eating for dinner, yep you guessed it, Duck meat. Now, there for a couple weeks we got pheasant (which is pretty good), but now, back to eating just duck. Jim is a wonderful cook, and makes some amazing duck fajitas. Thursday, Jim tried somthing different and made duck fried in dixie fry. Zach brought me a piece and said here mom try it. I told him no thanks I am not hungry. He then said please mom just try it, I said no once again, and then zach says "but mom it is a labor of love". Jim and I started laughing so hard. We both asked him, where did you learn that from, and guess what he said .... " Spongebob squarepants". I am starting to think that maybe Zach is spending a little too much time with spongebob.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm not sure if I've ever had duck before, but I would definitely be willing to try it.

Jillene said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! That's HILARIOUS!! I don't think I would have eaten it either. Maybe I would have pretend eaten it so he felt better!!

Christa said...

My kids would say that all they ever really need to know, they learned from Spongebob.