Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I' m Back...

Wow,, I feel like I have not posted forever, and then I look at the date and sure enough it has been awhile. I have been really busy at work, and home, just not enough time for anything anymore. Zach will be done with soccer this month and that will free up some of my time. Which I need becuase I have got to get started on making my calendar's for christmas. I love the holiday season, I can't wait to put up my christmas decorations. I have already been listening to christmas music, (anytime someone walks in my office, they cringe and almost run out).. too funny.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so cute! I'm excited for Christmas too but way freaked out that it is already almost here!!

Jillene said...

YOU'RE BACK!! I have missed you!! I also love Christmas and can't wait to put up my brand new tree!!

Don't go so long next time!! We need to do lunch. Wait--are you going to come to the meet and greet dinner this Friday? PLEASE do!! It is at Sampan at South Town Mall. 7:00 p.m. If you are--let Kristina know!! PLEASE PLEASE come!!

zachsmom said...

Jillene, oh boy, I would love to go but I am taking my nephews and zachy to see that new 3-D doggy movie. Otherwise I would love to go, you are right we do need to do lunch and soon.

Kristina P. said...

I'm glad to see you posting again!

Sorry we won't be able to meet on Friday. :(