Friday, June 6, 2008

FINALLY FRIDAY!!!

Thank goodness it is friday! It could not come soon enough for me. This week as been horrible for me at work. There is a lot of ugly stuff going on with the Treasurer race. I now know where the phrase "ignorrance is bliss" comes from. Before this year I never really knew what kind of crooks politicians are. I have never seen such incredible disregard for the truth in my life. It is all about money and power. whew.. ok enough of this for the weekend.

On a lighter note, Zachary and I had a date night, we went and saw Kung Fu Panda. What a cute show, I can really relate to the fat panda, he likes to eat haha.. Anyway, we had a great time and it was great way to start off the weekend.

2 comments:

Bobie said...

How Fun!! My kids are at their Aunt and Uncle's house for the weekend, and they took all of my kids to see Kung Fu Panda today. I'm feeling a bit guilty. My house is so dang quiet!! I know what you mean about the politicians. It's disgusting isn't it? And we are here in Utah... Can you imagine what it's like in DC???

bebe said...

Hey Ang..
\\speaking of dirty politicians, I have seen lots of sign for Richard and none for the opposer :) Tell me again what I should do to find out if I am listed with a party so I can vote!

Oh, Happy Birthday tomorrow~!