Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tag.,,, I am it...

Name 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions / collections, 3 random / surprising facts about yourself - then tag 3 people.

3 Joys
1. my little boy
2. my family(immediate and extended)
3. my friends

3 Fears...
1. loosing my child
2. loosing a family member
3. ugh mice.. (I know wierd huh, but they really scare me)

3 Goals
1. go back to college
2. get a better job
3. get back to exercising

3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. my flower garden ( I want to plant more and I am running out of room in the front yard)
2. I collect snowmen and bears
3. I don't think it is an obsession but I enjoy swimming, and getting tan (the sun makes me happy, unless it is over 100 and then I don't enjoy it very much)

3 Random/Surprising Facts
1. I won a costume contest when I dressed up like a cabbage patch doll
2. I was in a torando when I was 5 years old (we hid in the hall way of our house in Kentucky)
3. when I first learned to drive I was terrified of people riding their bikes on the road. If I would pass them I was sure that I hit them and I would have to turn around and drive past them on the other side of the rode to make sure they were ok (I know, loco loco loco)

Now I tag, Ang Allen, Jen and Steven!!

No comments: