ok, so I just want to say, Congrats to my sis and bro. Jenny who has MS road 40 miles and her husband rode 100 miles. I can't tell you how proud I am of them. They are such an inspiration to me.
We are having a fun weekend, sage and karli are staying with us and Jimmy put up the pool. Way fun. I am going to add some photos when I get a chance. I have to say that having 3 kids is much different than just 1....
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
You are so sweet!! Thanks so much for the support that you give me - especially with the kids - that enable us to ride! The weekend was wonderful and awesome! We are so thankful to have your family in our family! love, love, LOVE ya! Jen :)
Post a Comment