Ok, so I am not doing very well with the blogging part, but I have been so very busy and I wanted to have the pictures devloped, so that when I blogged I would have the pics to go along with the blog. Anyway, I am really hoping that Jim will get me a digital camera for my b-day. Until then, here is a breif of whats been going on. On the weekend of the 8th we were lucky enough to watch Karli and Sage (Jen's sweet babies). We went swimming and had a great time. Zach had is last night of soccer and had me sign him up again. He starts a summer league on June 24, the same night he starts hockey skating lessons. He will be in soccer until August.
Father's day weekend was nice, Jim, I must tell you is a very speical man. Sometimes I think we let the day to day stresses impact our lives so much we don't get to see how special our partners are. Jim spent his morning teaching childrend with MD (muscular distrophy) how to fish. He is so very patient and loving. I am so very blessed that he is the father of our child and my love.
Zach started swim lessons on monday, he goes 4 times a week and Jim gets to take him. I think it is a great activity for the both of them during the day.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's fun to get to meet so many different people through them. Your little boy is so cute. I have a three year old also. My daughter Avery. It's a great age. We've been doing swimming lessons also. We started last Monday and end on Friday. This is the 4th summer we've done it. They provide a great diversion from summer boredom.
Post a Comment