Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Workplace visit...

Boy I hope that this works... It took me a little while to figure this thing out. These are photos that I took when the Declaration of Independence was at the Capitol. My sister Kim's kids (Makayla 13, Anthony 11, and Carter 4) came with Zach and I, and Jen (my sister in law) and her husband Steve met us with their kids Karli 5, and Sage 2 (almost 3).

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Great job on the montage. I wouldn't even know where to begin. And it looks like a fun time!

Jillene said...

That was COOL! I tried once to do a montage and ummmm...I am kind of, no really, computer illeterate so it didn't work out so good.

It looks like the kids all had a great time.

bebe said...

ahhh grasshopper. I am in awe of you! Can I be your student? YOu so totally Rock!
Thanks for the memory...
Jen