Last weekend was a long 4 day weekend for me, and I loved every minute of it. I got to babysit a beautiful 2 year old boy. Zach and Bradly got along pretty well. We went to 2 different parks, went shopping and out to eat. I want to thank Emily for letting me watch your precious little guy. The only bad part was my desire to have another child, I thought I was over it, but boy, it is back with a vengence. Jim keeps reminding me about the 2nd child curse (I just laugh at him)... I just keep thinking that when I get the itch I will just call emily again, (she is having another baby in november). I am just getting too old for another baby, and Zach starts 4 year old pre-school on Wednesday.
Well, my dear co-worker and friend has started chemo. She has two lumps in her stomach and 10 nodules on her lungs. She is just amamzing.. her spirit is so positive and upbeat about beating this darn cancer. I would like to ask all of my friends to please pray for her.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
So does that mean no more babies in your future? You can ALWAYS take Olivia and she will cure you for sure! She is a naughty little cuss!
I will be praying for your friend and hoping that things go well for her!
Hey--I am going to have a Scentsy Candle Party on September 19th (actually it's an open house) from 6-8 if you are interested I would LOVE to have you come and if not not big deal!
Oh yea--I am glad that you finally blogged! I was beginning to thing you fell of the face of the Earth!
And one more thing--did you get the recipes?
I lied--one more thing--I tried to e-mail you yesterday about my hair color but yur box was full so here is the info.
Loreal Preference Mega Reds--Medium Intense Red Cooper Level 6 and Medium Brown. She uses the whole bottle of Red and 1/2 a bottle of the brown (to cover all the gray).
I will definitely pray for your coworker!
She'll be in my prayers.
Do it.... if you get pregnant, maybe I will. MAYBE!
Post a Comment