
Wednesday Sept 3 was Zachs first day of 4 year old pre-school. His teacher is Mrs. Ann and has been teaching for over 20 years. Zach was really excited when I picked him up, he had a great day but he told me that he missed his last teach Ms.Amiee. He was excited to see a few of his friends from last year.

Good luck my sweet boy..





2 comments:
He looks so cute.
Oh, and I hate to admit this, but I had to enlarge the picture, because he looked like he had one arm. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
He is adorable! My kids both loved preschool. Olivia begs me everyday to go to preschool and I tell her she has to potty on the toilet and then she stops asking.
I am sure he will love his new teacher. It just takes a few days and then he will find that he loves her!
Post a Comment