
My sweet blog buddy Jillene tagged me, so here it goes,, 7 facts about me...
1. I hate mice. I am actually terrified of them. When we lived in Erda, we had horse property with alot of land and tonnnsss of mice. I could here them when I was sleeping trying to chew into the house. so gross. oh now I am having flash backs. My fear is so high that I don't even like cartoons with mice in it.. I know weirdo...
2. Out of 4 girls I was the only one to graduate High School and get my degree from college
3. About 9 years ago, I was anorexic, at my sickest I weighed 76 lbs. My organs began to shut down and I was put in the hospital. I was given a blessing and began to eat again. (I am sooo much better now, in fact if you look at pics of me, you can see I have gone the other way).. I put my mom thru he--, and I am grateful that she stuck with me. I must say that I am a happier person now.
4. I am from the south, and everytime I talk to my mema(grandmother) I always start twanging. I also twang when I get nervous.
5. I hoard toliet paper, yes toilet paper,, growing up with 4 girls in one house, toilet paper was golden. When I go to sams or costco I have to buy the huge package of toilet paper (quilted northern only) for just 3 people. So, if anyone ever runs out, ya'll know where to come.
6. My sons clothes must ALWAYS match. Jim gets upset with me because he tells me to chill out he is a boy, let him wear whatever, but, I can't do it. Jim takes Zach to pre-school and I always set out what outfit I want him to wear (I also can't have him wear the same outfit twice in a month) If Jim ever puts something on him that I did not lay out, I freak. I know I know I have got to get over this, especially when he starts school full-time.
7. I wish that I could stand the sight of blood, I would love to be a nurse





10 comments:
Wow, that's an amazing testament to pray and blessings. Glad you are healthy now!
YEAH!!!! I am so glad you did this! I loved getting to know more about you--we have a lot in common!! I hate mice too--HATE HATE them!! And I LOVE your twang! It is awesome!! Are you going to go to the meet and greet with Kristina? I was just thinking we need to do lunch again--with Bobie of course!!
Jillene, I would love to do lunch again, just name the day and I will be there. Friday is always a great day because Bobie and I are both off. I would love to go to the meet and greet,, I have to put it on the calendar. let me know when a good day is for you...
Kristina, I had a very moving experience the day I was blessed. My brother in law had passed away 2 days prior, leaving my sister and their two boys aged 3 and 1 alone in ohio. I really felt the spirit telling me to live.
Yeah, Jillene tagged me too. We'll see if I get around to doing it. ;0) It was fun to get to know you better.
I thought about adding Christa to your lunch but she is giving me greif for tagging her--I should have known better--DUH!! (0; I think I will invite her anyway!!
Hi, I'm here too but don't worry I don't feel left out at all.
~runs away crying~
way to go jillene, you just made mary cry....
Geez, Ang all I can say is "I've got a VERY Quirky friend". Oh hey, don't get me wrong, it takes one to know one. Hi Mary. Sorry these gals left you out.
You are so darling! Wow - we have known each other a long time! I'm so glad we have too!
Post a Comment