I love the Zoo. We went in August and the kids had a blast. I like to go just to watch them and how they react to things. The only thing..we didn't get to see the Tiger's AGAIN! I was pretty mad about that--oh well! Third times a charm--right?!
I went to the zoo on Thursday night, for a charity event. Unfortunately, that's the only time I get there.Zach looks adorable! Glad to see you posting regularly, again. :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love the Zoo. We went in August and the kids had a blast. I like to go just to watch them and how they react to things. The only thing..we didn't get to see the Tiger's AGAIN! I was pretty mad about that--oh well! Third times a charm--right?!
I went to the zoo on Thursday night, for a charity event. Unfortunately, that's the only time I get there.
Zach looks adorable! Glad to see you posting regularly, again. :)
Post a Comment