Monday, September 8, 2008
my dryer is NOT drying....
Last night about 9:00 I went down to take some clothes out of the dryer and put new ones in, a routine thing right? well nope not last night, I checked the clothes and they were still wet. I tried different settings and nothing worked. I called Jim (who was on his way home from fishing) and told him the problem. He got home and looked at it, told me to hang up all the clothes, both loads mind you, and I just lost it. I am still not sure why I wigged out, but I did, and he got the brunt of it. so, now that I think about it, I know what set me off, he told me how to hang up pants, are you kidding me, I am the one that does all the laundry not him, and he is telling me how to hang up pants, that was it, I just lost it. So, today I am feeling a little better, I am apprehensive about how soon the dryer will get fixed. I will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I don't tend to wig out, Adam does that, but I do get grumpy and irritated. I feel bad when I snipe at Adam.
Hope the dryer gets fixed soon!
I would have blew the roof off the place if Matt did that! I have a BAD temper--I mean it--it's really bad (thanks a lot dad). If you need to you can bring your loads over here and hang out and talk with me--oh I mean dry your clothes. (0:
jillene, your so sweet!! thanks for the offer, but I will not wait very long to get this fixed. I tend to be a bit of a nag about this kind of thing. I don't usually have a bad temper but I think my alter ego Helen is coming to visit soon.
We age so well due to the Mary Kay right? ;)
That sucks not having a dryer - crazy landlord g-ma decided we can't use the dryer cause it puts lint in the garage - DUH! She doesn't want her stale Easter candy to "go bad". WAYYY to late for that. Just laugh it off babe, it's the best thing to do. (I just wait til she's sleeping cause that just crazy talk.)
I hope it's fixed by now. Yeah, I'm a bit slow on the whole blogging thing. Too much to do and no time. Oh well!! You tell Jim that since he is so wonderful at hanging up pants, maybe it should be his "new" job!!!
Post a Comment