

I am in need of some help here... I am very confused, how in the world could Zach be loosing his first already? He got his first tooth when he was about 7 months, but I thought that he would have all of his baby teeth until he was atleat 5 or 6?
oh my gosh!!!! as i was typing this Zach came running in and said mom my tooth just came out!! oh boy, i am so sad, no more perfect smile, and he is no longer my little baby, he is now a boy.





7 comments:
Hmmmm, I don't know what age they lose their teeth. I do seem to remember being 5 or 6 when my first tooth came out.
Guess the tooth fairy needs to make a visit!
I don't know that there's any real definite age when they start falling out. It really is a strange thing when they start to. They difinitely seem more grown up.
Hannah lost her bottom two early too. I love the toothless look and they way it makes them talk like they have a lisp.
Hopefully the tooth fairy will remember to come--sometimes at my house she gets mixed up or has too many teeth to pick up that night and has to come back a second night.
oh, well Zach has decided that he does not want the tooth fairy to take his tooth yet,, He is so much like his dad, he wants to keep EVERYTHING!, he will go thru the garbage can to see if i have thrown away any of his broken toys. He does not know that I have learned and i know throw them directly into the garbage can outside.
Love the new background!
That is so funny that he doesn't want the tooth fairy to take it! Maybe you could talk him into writting her a letter to put with the tooth asking her to please leave the tooth. Then everyone will be happy--he can keep the tooth and the tooth fairy can get her business done. You know she is a busy fairy and has other teeth to worry about! (0:
jillene I am going to try it tonight i will let ya know how is turns out...
Post a Comment