Friday, September 26, 2008

Silly Boy....

Zachary told me the cutest thing the other day... He showed me a really big mosquito bite on his leg. He said "mom, do you why it is sooo big? well a daddy mosquito flew by and said wow that looks like a good leg to munch on, so he went and got his family and they all munched on my leg, and that is why it is so big." I laughed so hard, he really is so funny, I just love some of the things that he says. This morning he said mom "someone broke into the house last night" I asked him why he said that. he then told me that they opened up the cashews and ate some.

He comes up with some up the craziest things, I did not want to laugh, because I don't want to encourage him to tell fibs, but it made me chuckle.

p.s. Jim got the dryer fixed,, all by himself.. I really am very proud of him,

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Congrats on having a dryer again!

Jillene said...

Kids say the FUNNIEST things! That is so cute!

YEAH!! I am glad that you FINALLY have a fixed dryer!

Bobie said...

Love the stories... keep them coming. I could just read about, listen too, and watch kids all day. They are so fun!!