Wednesday, September 10, 2008

soccer coach

Last night we went to a coach's meeting for soccer. I begged Jim to coach (the fitness director told me they had no coaches for 4 teams). He agreed to coach as long as I took care of the calling and treat duties. We only have 7 kids on our team and all but 1 is 4 years old. This should be a great experience for us (i hope)... oh and still no dryer... I told Jim he has until thursday and then I am going to take action.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Well that should be an experience! I love watching little kids soccer. It's like the ball is the Harry Potter wand, and all they can do is follow it around.

zachsmom said...

I love to watch them play, I just hope that we don't have any over zealous parents. On zach's spring soccer team there was a parent that was soooo competitive and was constantly yelling at his child.

Jillene said...

I love watching kids play any sports! Good times.

Hope the dryer gets fixed soon--hurry up Jim or you'll be in TROUBLE!!!!

Bobie said...

Coaching is soooo much fun. At least at that age. When they get older you have to deal with obnoxious parents wanting to know why their child didn't get to play as long as someone else's. YUCk!! Hate that!! have fun with the kiddies!!