
I bought Jim some tickets to RMR Jet Races for fathers day. Now if you have never been to these races, they are cars that h
ave the engine of a jet on the back. They run at almost 300 mph and are very very loud. When we first got there, we were about 10 feet from the first race and as you can tell by the expression on Zachs face.... it was a little scary for him. When we finally got to our seats, he started to have a little fun.
I really love being with the two most wonderful, important men in my life, but I think that I will sit out the races next time.
ave the engine of a jet on the back. They run at almost 300 mph and are very very loud. When we first got there, we were about 10 feet from the first race and as you can tell by the expression on Zachs face.... it was a little scary for him. When we finally got to our seats, he started to have a little fun.





5 comments:
I've never been to a race out there, but it's always seemed like a fun thing to do.
Looks like they had a great time!
They are loud suckers!! My Zach LOVES to go with my hubby too!
I've never even heard of this, sounds fun.
It looks like fun, but for me, it also looks like a migraine inducer. I guess that's what the ear protection was for.
Definitely a daddy/son thing to do. Although I must say, back in da day, we would hang out and meet cute boys. Ok, so I did it once, but they were hecka cute!! (hecka, OMG, I sound like I'm 13, lol!!!) But my hubby is soooooo much cuter than there ever were!! (feel better Billy?)(just kidding Billy woulnd't be caught dead reading a blog! I'm just super tired and goofy right now!!)
Post a Comment