Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall Soccer






Fall soccer has come to an end. Jimmy coached zachs team and did a great job. We had 8 kids, they are just the best kids ever (except one who just needs to know what "time out" means). I am pretty excited because 2 of the kids he plays soccer with are joining his team for indoor soccer (which starts next week). I am so glad that jim coached the team ( I think that he liked it). He said he does not want to coach winter soccer but MAYBE the spring.




****I need to send a "shout-out" to my blog buddy Jillene who just posted her 200th post. way to go girl.



3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That's great! I played soccer as a kid, and I loved it.

Nick and Tanya and Family said...

Winter Soccer will be great. We enjoyed Jim as coach! Love the pic. It was a great season Talk to you soon

Jillene said...

Thanks for the shout out!!