Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Very Literal...






We have always known that Zach is a very literal child, very competitive, and serious, but lately he is showing just how literal he is. He is always telling the men that work at Fish Tech that he catches more and bigger fish than them. Zach really likes spongebob and was showing Dan (a fish tech employee) his tattoo. Dan said, "Zach guess what I have?, I have spongebob squarepants boxer shorts. I asked Zach "do you know what boxer shorts are?". Zach thought for a minute and said yes, "you get a box and you cut two holes in it for your legs and then you pull it up." He was so serious when he told us this and we just laughed.




About two weeks ago Zach and I were driving home from school and a song came on the radio (cant remember which one) and I started singing, you know what I mean, really singing. Hitting the high notes and crushing them. Anyway, I laughed at myself and said , Zach, mommy should be a singer huh? He said yes and it was forgotten, atleast I thought so. On saturday we went to target to get a birthday present for one of his friends and we were looking at all of the halloween stuff when Zach said "mom, look there is your singer costume, so you can be a singer for halloween". It took me a minute and then I remember the whole singing in the car incident. He thought I was serious. oh boy, I laughed so hard. What a character he is. (oh and this is the costume he had picked out... can you just see ME in this?)


5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'll need to see actual pictures of you in the costume, before I can tell you if I could see you in it or not.

Jillene said...

Oh Angela--you would be a HOT SEXY BABE in that beaut!!

Sorry that I had to miss lunch on Friday!! I was really bummed out but I had to pick up my kids at my mom's then turns out her furnace wouldn't come on so we stayed extra long so Matt could help my dad, then I had to do Costco shopping, then I had to do grocery shopping, then I had to get ready for the meet and greet--which by the way--you better come next time!!

*MARY* said...

What a funny kid.

zachsmom said...

kristina, you do not want to see me in this.. they would have to sew two of these outfits together to fit me... ha

jillene.. no worries, but I do want to get together soon!! glad you had fun with the girls

Bobie said...

WOO HOOO... I bet you'd look hot!!