Thursday, October 9, 2008
Hair cutting time...
I have decided to get my hair cut. My hair is pretty long and is so thick I can't do a thing with it. I have to have the same hairstyle everyday and it is starting to bother me. So, friday I am getting is chopped off and colored. Last night when I was putting zach to bed I told him that I was getting my hair cut. He said "mommy don't cut your hair because then I won't know that you are MY mom". I told him I would not look that different he would still be able to recognize me. He then said "but mom I like your hair long so that I can put my feet on it when we are in the car." This made me smile and think of how lucky I am to have such a wonderful little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
I'm not one to ask whether or not you should change your hair. I change mine all the time. So, I will always tell you to go for it. I think everyone needs a dramatic change every once in a while. (Husbands and kids always get over it.) I also think that everyone should try a short cut at least once. By short, I don't mean just below your shoulders. That's not short. I mean chin length (at least) or shorter. After all, it's just hair and it grows back. Live a little.
How short are you going to cut it? I can't wait to see it! Will you be going to the meet and greet on Saturday?
Zach is so cute! My hair was probably as long as yours after I had my Zach. When he was 1 I decided to chop it off and I went REALLY SHORT!! He didn't know who I was until I talked.
Jillene I am trying to round up a babysiter, I will find out later today, I really want to go and meet with ya'll.
I think I am going short, I need a change
I hope you can come! That would be awesome. If not, we need pictures!
He likes putting his feet on your hair? That made me giggle.
ya, his car seat is behind me and my hair is so long right now that he puts his feet on my hair, so when I move my head, my hair get yanked out. fun times...
Kids are so fun, but I think change every now and again is great also. I am excited to see it on Sat.
Hey there sis!! I think you should go right ahead and make a drastic change. I love doing that. Although after a month or so my hair ends up looking the same as it did before. My hair grows too fast. I know, I know... every woman in the world wishes that had hair that grew that fast. But believe me, if it was your hair you wouldn't!! Lunch?? You name the place and time sis, I'm there.
I want to see your new cut. Post a pic!
Where's the pics of you????
Be fair and put yourself on the blog once in a while...you look darling!
THanks again for all of your help as my cell phone advisor/consultant/attorney! You so totally rock!
Post a Comment