Today was silly sock day at school. I told zach that maybe we could just color a pair of white socks, and then we had so much going on, I totally forgot. I called jim in the morning and told him to hurry and get something together. This is what he made.
It was also S week so if you
can see, everything that is on the sock starts with the letter S. When I picked Zachy up from school this is what he showed me.
Zach had won the silly sock award. I was so excited for him and very thankful for Jim. So, this is a "shout-out" to jim. Thank you for being such a wonderful man and father. I know that I get upset sometimes that it took 2 weeks to get the dryer fixed (but he did it, and by himself), and I complain when the dishes are not done, but I do love him and feel very blessed that he is the father of my child and the love of my life.





6 comments:
Zach's a lucky boy to have a dad like that. Oh, and a mom like you too.
Was this for Red Ribbon week? I work in a substance abuse counseling center for adolescents, so we're doing all the same stuff, and staff can earn time off.
He looks so proud!
What a great hubby!! LOVE the silly socks!! He was very inventive!!
How creative, those are some pretty silly socks.
Adorable!! Sweet guy and kid!! :)
Nope not red ribbon week. He goes to the Winner School (a little preschool on about 6000s and highland) It is located right behind Fish Tech (jims shop). We love this school.
I am pretty proud of the both of my guys.
Post a Comment