Monday, October 6, 2008

NHL game in Utah.







After Jim and Zach got home from duck hunting, we went to the E-center for an NHL hockey game. The LA Kings and San Jose sharks were playing their last pre-season game and came to Utah. Zach picked the Sharks to win (they won 3-1) and we had a lot of fun watching the game. There was a lot of people there, unlike the utah grizzlie games . Jim plays hockey every sunday night in the winter, so we try to go to as many grizzlie games as possible. I wish that more people in Utah liked hockey because I would love to have an NHL team. Jim and I have now seen 3 NHL games. We went to denver to watch the avalanche play in January 2003, and then went to phoenix to watch the coyotes. I love to watch hockey, I am a little different from most hockey fans in that I do not like the fights. I always cover my eyes when they fight.


Zachary has owned a hockey stick from the time he was a newborn. As soon as he started walking he was carrying a hockey stick. We started him in skating lessons so that next year when he is 5 he can go to the hockey training center at accord ice arena.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Man, you guys are busy! I've only been to two Grizzlies games, but they were fun!

Christa said...

Hockey is something that I've just never gotten into. I should give it more of a shot.

Jillene said...

I LOVE me some Hockey!! And the fights--HELLO they are the BEST!! It is a time when I can stand up and yell "kick his a$$" and not be ashamed and love it all at the same time!! Go Hockey--and ESPECIALLY the fights!!

Bobie said...

I love Hockey too. Billy and I have gone a couple of times and we loved loved loved it. Why we don't go more??? I have NO idea.