I am trying to keep up on blogging, but we have been so busy that I have to make myself sit down and blog. We have had 6 birthday parties this month, and indoor soccer has started. Friday Zach and I went to Target and Zach found some spongebob slippers, he was so excited he even put them on in the car. He told me they give him extra powers like being able to fly off of the couch. What a funny kid
On saturday morning after zachs soccer game we went to Boo at the Zoo. We went last year and I thought that it would be fun again this year. Well,,,, the weather was perfect , but I think that ALL of salt lake was at the zoo. I have never seen a place this busy before. There were so many strollers, and little adorable kids all over. I should have know that it was going to be packed when it took me 15 mins just to get up the hill. But, all you mommy's know, that once you get your child dressed up and tell them

where you are going, there is no turning back. So,,, we braved the crowds of people and went trick or treating at the zoo. Here are some photos that I managed to take. (zach is with karli (his cousin) in most of the pics)...





5 comments:
LOVE the SpongeBob jammies and slippers and I beleive Zach when he says that they give him super powers--maybe now he will turn into a fish!! (0;
6 birthday parties?!?!? How do you do it!
How fun, Boo at the Zoo looked like fun, and I hear you on the fact that when you tell your kids there is no turning back!!
I didn't even know that the zoo did this sort of thing. Maybe it's something I should try next year.
I loved the pics, but I couldn't read the words with the orange background...what am I doing wrong? It sounds like I am the only one.
Luva you!
thanks for putting up with my anxiety attack at the zoo. I will try to know my limitations better for next time ... and not go!
Post a Comment