Well, Miss BLOG QUEEN!! What's next?!? Are you going to find a way to have your blog vacuum your house?!? How 'bout having your blog do the friggin laundry?!? JEEZ!!!
Actually, I notice you had to share the cabin too. Ty looks like he enjoyed having your company. In the sandbox picture, Zach has a look on his face that sort of says, "Just take the dang picture already"!! See Ya!! Steve
I absolutely love the slide show idea. Last time I was browsing through the options I saw it and was intrigued. It is such a great way to add many pictures without all of the space and weird spacing issues that I always have. I just love Zach's hair in all of the pictures. He will always be remembered for his (and Jim's) funky hair! Thanks for sharing :)
4 comments:
Well, Miss BLOG QUEEN!! What's next?!? Are you going to find a way to have your blog vacuum your house?!? How 'bout having your blog do the friggin laundry?!? JEEZ!!!
Actually, I notice you had to share the cabin too. Ty looks like he enjoyed having your company. In the sandbox picture, Zach has a look on his face that sort of says, "Just take the dang picture already"!! See Ya!! Steve
SO FREAKIN' CUTE!! Your son is quite a handsome guy!
I absolutely love the slide show idea. Last time I was browsing through the options I saw it and was intrigued. It is such a great way to add many pictures without all of the space and weird spacing issues that I always have. I just love Zach's hair in all of the pictures. He will always be remembered for his (and Jim's) funky hair! Thanks for sharing :)
Hey Angie this is the KyLee Hogue! Just wanted to add ya to our blog! Keep in touch!
Love the hogues
www.hogueteam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment