<>Zach is really have a great time with skating lessons. I took some pics on tuesday and while I was watching him, he just looks so little out there on the ice. \
I just added a picture of jim at his last hockey game (love a man in uniform)haha!!
I need skating lessons. I can't skate on the ice... maybe when I lose a few more pounds, I'll try it. If I did it now and fell, oh my!! I think I would crack the ice!!!
2 comments:
Where do you take him for lessons? My Zach wants to learn to skate and play Hockey SOOO bad!! Your little Zach looks adorable in all his gear! (0:
I need skating lessons. I can't skate on the ice... maybe when I lose a few more pounds, I'll try it. If I did it now and fell, oh my!! I think I would crack the ice!!!
Post a Comment