Saturday, July 19, 2008

oh yea!!

I did it,, I finally figured out how to put a playlist on my blog... and guess what I figured it out by "stalking" someone's blog. Anyway I just wanted to scream with joy. ( This had bugged me so bad for days not being able to put this on here).. Now I just have to figure out how to add more songs.... (and the stalking continues) ha ha ha ha...

4 comments:

Bobie said...

Way to go! You stalker girl!!

Jillene said...

Good for you! I love my playlist!! If you go back to playlist.com and log-in, then down from the top there will be some headings (tabs)that go across the page. Click on search for music and then you can search by Artist or Song Title. Once you find the version you want click on the + sign and it will automatically add it to your playlist(watch out for the 30 second clips--they kinda trick you so make sure to check the time on the song so that you are getting the full song). You can only do one song at a time so when you finish a page will pop up saying CONTINUE or go to my playlist. Click on CONTINUE to add another song and so on and so forth. You don't have to save or anything! Once you hit the + sign it will be on your blog!! Hope that helps and if it didn't or it was too confusing you can get my phone # from Bobie!! (0:

Jillene said...

Oh yeah--I am a blog stakler too! That is how I found you!! (0: I think that Bobie, you and I should all go to lunch sometime so we can meet!

Bobie said...

Oh good, I was glad to see I was included in the lunch thing. Phew... I'm glad my two friends still love me!! :)