so, Zach is loving soccer... he plays in 90 plus degree heat and just loves it. I am including some pics from his game last night so you can see how much smaller he is than the other kids... they are all 5 or 6 years old and zach is the only 4 year old on the team. The parents love to watch him play and call him the spit-fire.
I asked Zach if he want to start t-ball again and he told me only if he could be in soccer at the same time.





3 comments:
I am a friend of Bobie. I love to read your blog! My son's name is Zachary too! Love the name! Your Zach is a cutie!
Hey girlfriend!! How are you? Looks like Zachy is enjoying summer!! Ummmm about that lunch????
So are these photos from YOUR digital camera?!? Do we have the whole enchilada working now?!? See you Sunday!! Steve
Post a Comment