Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The HULK...




Last night we went to my sisters house and had a birthday party for my sweet neice Savanah who is now 9 years old. She is obsessed with Hannah Montana. (I don't have a girl so this was something I knew nothing about, that is until last night). The girl got a new bedroom set and tons of cloths with this singer on it. Reminds me of the time when new kids on the block were all the rage ( I could have cared less for them but I had a friend, Tina powell who was CRAZY about them).



Zach had a blast visiting with Carter and the other kids at the party...




Later on, they brought out these boxing gloves that looked like the Incredible Hulks hands...
This brought back such memories for me, I loved to watch the incredible hulk when I was a small child. And let me just tell you, I was Wonder Woman... I had a cape and the underroos to match.

2 comments:

Jillene said...

My Zach has the Hulk Hands. We love them around here!

I also had the Wonder Woman under-roos!! They were my FAVORITE!! Isn't it funny how things that were popular when we were kids are coming back now to be popular with our kids?!

We know ALL about Hannah Montana at my house! Both of my girls LOVE her!! She is all the rave right now. My Hannah gets called Hannah Montana all the time now by everyone. Kinda funny! (0:

Bobie said...

Wonderwoman Underoo's???? You go girl!!