Thursday, July 3, 2008

soccer...

I just wanted to post some happenings with zach. He was signed up for 4 year old soccer, the first night we went he got 8 goals. He was a little advanced for the kids he was playing with so we are having him play in the next age group 5-6 year olds. Well on Tuesday he played with his new team and scored a goal, he was so excited because as he says "I play with the big boys now mom" . He really loves soccer and I must say I enjoy watching him (we are both getting quite a nice tan). This last tuesday he also had skating lessons for hockey, his first lesson was pretty good and each time he goes he gets better. I wanted to add the photos, but as you have already read, my computer is not cooperating. Zach and I love the summer especially now that we have the pool in the back yard. So nice on the hot days. (friday and saturday are going to be in the 100's. )

1 comment:

Bobie said...

I can just see him with his big blue eyes.... "I'm a big boy now"! I can't believe he is playing soccer. It seems like you just had him!!